There are so many trekking companies of varying standards in Nepal. It’s understandable if you’re not sure who to trust. You need to make make sure you’re dealing with a trustworthy Nepal trekking company like Nepalorama! After all, trekking Nepal is a big deal! You don’t want to be let down, disappointed in your guide, or feel unsafe at any time. Quite the opposite – you need to have confidence that you’re in the best hands both before and during your trek!
So, how do you know if you can trust us?
- We hope our website and all the comprehensive information we provide gives you some confidence in our level of experience and professionalism.
- Nepalorama Trekking is a registered company in Nepal. You can view our legal documents here. You can also check our registration on the Trekking Agencies’ Association of Nepal website.
- We are registered on Trip Advisor and have a growing list of amazing client reviews! Try sending a message to any one of our reviewers to ask them about Nepalorama Trekking.
- You can find us on Facebook and see that we post regularly. You can also check out our monthly blog!
- Get in touch or request a quote and make up your own mind! You can judge a lot from a response.